Thank you for your interest in registering online for programs at JCC Rockland. Online registration is easy, convenient, and safe - and can be done from the convenience of your home computer, laptop or tablet.
Follow these simple instructions to get started:
Click the Register Online button on the
JCC Rockland homepage:
www.jccrockland.org or the
Browse/Register Programs button to right to search and browse JCC
- To search for programs by keyword, enter
a word in the keyword box and click Search.
Examples of keywords are:
Senior Adult Programs
Experiment with keywords and discover the variety of programs and events we offer at JCC Rockland.
browse all of our programs, click Browse.
Choose from the list of tags on your screen to browse our programs by department, age group, or theme. You can even purchase Personal Training or Pilates sessions, gift certificates, or sign up for a JCC Community Membership.
- Click back on your browser to return to
the tag bank to browse other events or programs.
- To register, click the box next to the
program or event name and click
- In Order to Register, you will be Directed to Either:
- Sign in to your account (for returning online shoppers)
- Find your account (for first time online shoppers with a JCC account)
- Sign up for an account (for first time online shoppers without a JCC account)
Follow the on screen prompts to sign up for
your account and register. Click here to view Account Set-up
If you have any problems setting up your online account, have issues with your transaction, forget your password, or just have a question, please contact Donna Bergstol, Registrar, at 845-362-4400 ext. 100 between 9am and 5pm.